Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Project 1 Reflection

This project has undergone many changes since the first draft. My project was to create an information kiosk that was not only to be visual appealing, but also to show the evolution of one of the most beloved characters of all time, Mickey Mouse. The initial idea of the project was to give off the idea that this was on a drawing board so the sketches in the background and the pencil were for some solid decoration. It evolved greatly over time from first being very straight forward and clean to a more penciled in approach especially on the timeline. Looking at these pictures below from top to bottom you can certainly see a change from the first to the last. I primarily chose this subject matter not only because it was a topic that I haven’t really hit on, but I am also a big fan of Disney. I was brought up as a Disney kid so it certainly helped that I was very passionate about this topic.






No comments:

Post a Comment